World of Xanthan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free RP forum with a loose storyline with the option of making your own storyline, or add to the main storyline.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules Of The Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcatos
Admin
Darcatos

The Rules Of The Forum Empty
PostSubject: The Rules Of The Forum   The Rules Of The Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:29 am

1.) Stay in character. There are seperate boards for IC (in chat) and OOC (out of chat) Do not mix them up.
2.) Any sexual posts will have to be moved to a private forum so no one accidently looks at something that they didn't want to see.
3.) No insulting others on this site. Thats not what it is for. Characters may insult eachother, but not to the point where the people at the desk are getting annoyed. If you bring your lifes problems here, I'll toss you out along with them. This is for fun. Keep it fun.
4.) If an admin tells you something, you better listen close.
5.) Any harrassment of any kind will not be stood for.
6.) Rape between characters is severly frowned upon. If both parties agree on it, ok, but again, in a private forum that is marked as to its content. Many people find it offensive so if I hear something about it I will do something about it.
7.) If anyone is harrassing you via pm or with a character, report it to an admin or directly to me if I am avalible. Something will be done about it.
8.) Any admin caught abusing their privlages will be either demoted or banned from the site depending on the actions they took.
9.) All charcaters must first be put in the applications forum and approved by an admin.
10.) The most important rule here, HAVE FUN WITH IT!
11.) Characters cannot be made into godlike people. They will be deleted and any post with them deleted. If you wish to make a character like that, ask me and I'll see what I can do to fit it in.

--Darcatos, site manager--

Last edited by Darcatos on Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/dan.cortese.31
hereticameri
Admin

The Rules Of The Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rules Of The Forum   The Rules Of The Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:33 pm

I'd agree with those rules. And Dan, I don't have the admin powers, just go in and put me in the "admin" group, since I'm the one who had the idea in the first place lol.

---Heretic---
Site Admin
Back to top Go down
https://xanthan.forumotion.com/forum.htm

The Rules Of The Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Xanthan :: Story and Rules :: Rules-
Jump to: